The Backoffice provides several options you can use to gain more insight into the sales of your event. One of these options is the sales dashboard. Here you’re provided with a clear one-page overview of which products you have sold per sales channel for your event. In addition, the sales dashboard shows the sold value per product and the total.
Step 1: Selecting the right event
Go to ‘Manage’, where the right event can be selected.
Step 2: Going to the sales dashboard
Go to the sales dashboard once the event is selected. This can be found under ‘Reports’.
Now the sales dashboard of the selected event will be shown.
Below you can find a brief legend with regard to the toggle columns, which are displayed in the yellow frame in the illustration above.
- PID: The product ID.
- Total: The total number of offered tickets.
- Available: The number of tickets that are still available to purchase via the different sales channels.
- Processing: The number of pending orders that are not processed yet.
- Indirect: Products that are paid via indirect payment methods, such as:
- FO: Tickets that have been issued via the online shop.
- GL: Tickets that have been issued via the guestlist.
- TW: Tickets that have been issued via Ticketware.
- PR: Tickets that have been issued via Primera.
- BEL: Tickets that have been issued via Belgian retailers.
- Presale: Tickets that have been issued via presale.
- Total: Total number of products sold.
- Unit price: Price per ticket.
- Sold value: Cumulative value of the tickets that are sold.
- Total value: Cumulative value of the tickets that are available.
Custom sales dashboard
All denominators from the toggle column can be removed by deselecting them. This allows you to arrange the sales dashboard with just the information you need.