The Backoffice allows you to set up an E-ticket template so you can design the E-tickets you sell however you like. This guide provides a step-by-step explanation on how to create and add an E-ticket.
An E-ticket needs to have been designed in order to use this function. When designing your own E-ticket, bear in mind that the following conditions need to be met:
- A4 format
- PDF file
- Up to 2 MB
- Space for horizontal barcode: 100mm x 60mm
- Space for vertical barcode: 40mm x 45mm
- The horizontal barcode is mandatory, but it’s possible to also show a vertical barcode.
Step 1: Creating new E-ticket template
Go to ‘Manage’ and click ‘Ticket templates’. Then select ‘Create a new E-ticket template’ to create a new template.
Step 2: Designing ticket template
Give the template a title. It’s advisable to use a name that fits the product or event for which it will be used. That way it will be easier to find it when you’re linking templates.
Now the location of both the horizontal and vertical barcode must be set. You do this by means of coordinates in millimeters:
- In the first column, you give the number of millimeters from the left to the start of the barcode.
- In the second column, you give the number of millimeters from the top to the start of the barcode. Below are some examples of positions with the corresponding numbers:
- Horizontal bottom left: 13 - 224 (H1)
- Horizontal top left: 13 - 80 (H2)
- Vertical bottom right: 157 - 214 (V1)
- Vertical top right: 157 - 80 (V2)
Lastly, add the template file and click on ‘Save changes’.
Step 3: Checking your designed E-ticket template
You can check whether you’re satisfied with the template by selecting the created template again and clicking on ‘Preview’. The PDF file that will be downloaded looks the same as the one fans will receive.
Step 4: Adding ticket template to the product
In case the ticket looks satisfactory it needs to be added to a product of your choice in the Backoffice.
To do this, go to ‘Event’ and first select the relevant event before clicking on ‘E-ticket templates’. Then link the previously made E-ticket to the correct product.