This manual explains step by step how an E-ticket can be created and added in the Backoffice.
To use this function an E-ticket has to be designed. Keep the following conditions in mind when designing your own E-ticket design:
- A4 format
- PDF file
- Up to 2 MB
- Space for horizontal barcode: 100mm x 60mm
- The horizontal barcode is required, it is also possible to show a vertical barcode.
Step 1: Create a new E-tickettemplate
Log in to the Backoffice and go to 'Manage'> 'Ticket templates'> 'Create a new E-ticket template'.
2: Designing a E-tickettemplate
Give the E-ticket a title. It is advisable to match the title to the product or event for which you want to use it. This makes it easier to find back when you want to link the templates.
After this you indicate at which position both the horizontal and vertical barcode will be placed. This goes through coordinates in millimeters:
- In the first column you enter the number of millimeters from the left side to the beginning of the barcode.
- In the second column you indicate the number of millimeters from the top to the beginning of the barcode. Below are some examples of positions with the corresponding numbers:
Horizontal bottom left: 13 - 224 (H1)
- Top left: 13 - 80 (H2)
- Vertical bottom right: 157 - 214 (V1)
- Vertical top right: 157 - 80 (V2)
As you can see, there is also the possibility to hide certain information on the e-ticket.
Finally add the template file and click on 'save changes'.
Step 3: Check your created E-ticket template
It is possible to check whether the template is as you desired by returning to the ticket and clicking on 'Preview'. The PDF file which is downloaded is the same as the template ticket buyers will receive.
Step 4: Add a E-ticket template to the product
If the ticket is entirely as you desired, the ticket must be linked to each product in the Backoffice.
Go to Manage> Event> Select the event> E-ticket templates ('configuration' left). Then link the previously created E-ticket template to the right product.