1. Download the Paylogic Scan app on a phone or tablet.
2. Open the app on your phone, tablet or the Zebra scanner.
- If you haven’t created an operation yet, go back to step 1 in the Help Centre (add active link)
- Click on the pink button in the bottom right corner of the screen to add an operation.
- The ‘Scan URL’ page will appear where the generated QR code can be scanned.
- A login screen will appear in which the username has already been filled in. Now enter the password.
- A pop-up will appear displaying the download status of the operation. You will then be able to select the session and entrance.
- See the image below and follow the steps shown.
- The scanning can start now.
Make sure that the barcode is completely and horizontally visible in the middle of the screen and that the camera focuses properly. Five different results can appear during scanning:
- Valid: The screen turns green and the visitor can go through.
- Not Valid: The screen turns red and the visitor cannot go through. This is most likely caused by payment or personalization issues. Look for the ticket in the Backoffice for more information.
- Already Seen: The barcode has been scanned before.
- Unknown: The ticket is not recognized. The ticket cannot be found in the operation. Check the settings in the Backoffice. When the ticket is not available in the operation/modification, add the product and try again. It’s possible that in some situations it concerns a barcode not published by Paylogic.
- Not Allowed: The ticket is not valid for the entrance/session for which it is scanned.
There is a menu in the top left corner with several options. You can find the username, the logged-in session and the selected entrance here. It’s possible to click on the session or entrance and change it to a different session or entrance.
The Manage tab has 4 options:
- ‘Scan’: Go back to the screen to continue scanning.
- ‘Find’: Here you can type in an order number/name to look for e-tickets.
- ‘Sync status’: This shows whether the app is online and if the statistics are being forwarded to the Backoffice.
- ‘Stats’: Only visible to admin users; you can see the statistics here, subdivided in entrance group and entrance. Note: the statistics from the Reports Dashboard are most accurate.
- ‘Other’: Press operations to log out.
Note: Make sure the phone is on low-power mode to save energy!