1. Download the Paylogic Scan app on a phone or tablet.
2. Open the app on your phone, tablet or the Zebra scanner.
- If you haven’t created an operation yet, go back to step 1 in the Help Centre.
- Click on the pink button in the bottom right corner of the screen to add an operation.
- The ‘Scan URL’ page will appear where the generated QR code can be scanned.
- A login screen will appear in which the username has already been filled in. Now enter the password.
- A pop-up will appear displaying the download status of the operation. You will then be able to select the session and entrance.
- See the image below and follow the steps shown.
- The scanning can start now.
Make sure that the camera focuses properly. Five different results can appear during scanning:
- Valid: The screen turns green and the visitor can go through.
- Not Valid: The screen turns red and the visitor cannot go through. This is most likely caused by payment or personalization issues. Look for the ticket in the Backoffice for more information.
- Already Seen: The barcode has been scanned before.
- Unknown: The ticket is not recognized. The ticket cannot be found in the operation. Check the settings in the Backoffice. When the ticket is not available in the operation/modification, add the product and try again. It’s possible that in some situations it concerns a barcode not published by Paylogic.
- Not Allowed: The ticket is not valid for the entrance/session for which it is scanned.
There is a menu in the top left corner with several options. You can find the username, the logged-in session and the selected entrance here. It’s possible to click on the session or entrance and change it to a different session or entrance.
The Manage tab has 4 options:
- ‘Scan’: Go back to the screen to continue scanning.
- ‘Find’: Here you can type in an order number/name to look for e-tickets.
- ‘Sync status’: This shows whether the app is online and if the statistics are being forwarded to the Backoffice.
- ‘Stats’: Only visible to admin users; you can see the statistics here, subdivided in entrance group and entrance. Note: the statistics from the Reports Dashboard are most accurate.
- ‘Other’: Press operations to log out.