1. Download and open the Paylogic Scanning app on your mobile phone, tablet or PDA.
2. Open the Operation (the event).
- Go to ‘Operations’.
- Press the pink ‘Add’ button at the bottom right.
- A ‘Scan URL’ screen will appear which can be used for scanning the generated configuration QR code. To do so, press the pink button.
- A login screen will appear with the username already filled in. Enter your password and press ‘Login’.
- A pop-up with the import status of the operation will appear, after which you can select the ‘Session’ and ‘Entrance’ you wish to use. It is vital that the selected options are in line with the configuration of the operation.
Make sure the barcode is in the center of your screen and the camera is focused and steady. When scanning, the are five possible results:
- Valid: The ticket is valid;
- Not Valid: The ticket is not valid for this operation. This could be caused by payment issues or ticket renewals. For more details, search for the ticket in ‘Find’ (in the app) or in the Backoffice;
- Already Seen: The ticket has already been scanned;
- Unknown: The ticket has not been recognized. The ticket can’t be found within your operation. Check your operation settings in the back office. If the ticket should have been recognizable in your operation please add it and try again. In some cases it might concern a non-Paylogic barcode;
- Not allowed: The ticket is not valid for the entrance/session at which you are scanning.
Click on the menu in the top left corner. Your username will appear, as well as the session you are logged into and the selected entrance. It is possible to click on the session and/or the entrance and change them within the scan screen.
The ‘Manage’ button gives you four options:
1. Scan: Takes your screen back to scanning mode.
2. Find: Allows you to insert a barcode or name and see more order details.
3. Sync Status: Shows if the app is online, to which server it’s connected to.
4. Stats: As a manager/admin user, you will see how many tickets have been scanned per entrance group. Also it is possible to see the total seen versus total sold. As a scan user, you don’t have access to this section.
Finally, there is a ‘Configure’ button with the following option:
Operations: Clicking on this will take you back to the operations screen and log you out of your current operation. Here, you will find all of the operations you have used before. From here you are able to delete operations you no longer need.
NOTE: Make sure your low-power mode is on to save battery duration time!