- Download the Paylogic Scan app on a phone or tablet.
- Open the app.
If you have not created a scan operation yet, please go back to Create Scan Operation to create your login details.
- Click on the pink button in the bottom right corner of the screen to add an operation.
- The “Scan URL” page will appear where the generated QR code can be scanned. Click on the camera icon, focus the camera on the barcode, and click on the pink scan button.
- A login screen will appear in which the username has already been filled in. Now enter the password.
- A pop-up will appear displaying the download status of the operation. You will then be able to select the session and entrance.
- Click on start. You can now start scanning the tickets.
See images below.
The image below shows the scan screen of the Paylogic Scanning app. At the top left of your screen, you can see in which session you are in, and at the top right, the entrance is noted. Make sure that the barcode is fully visible in the center of the screen and the camera is focused on the barcode. If this is the case, press the pink scan button to scan the barcode.
Five different results can appear during scanning:
- Valid: The screen turns green and the visitor can go through;
- Invalid: The screen turns red and the visitor cannot go through. The ticket is most likely canceled or the payment has not been fulfilled. You can look up more details in the Backoffice;
- Already seen: The barcode has been scanned. Click on details for more information;
- Unknown: The ticket is not recognized and cannot be found in the scan operation. Check the settings in the scan operation in the Backoffice. It could be a ticket from another edition or event;
- Not allowed: The ticket is not allowed at this entrance. E.g. a Regular ticket at the VIP entrance.
At the top left corner, you will see three stripes/bullet points, when clicking on this you will enter the menu. Here you will find several options. You can find the username, the logged-in session and the selected entrance here. It’s possible to click on the session or entrance and change it to a different session or entrance.
The manage has the following options:
- ‘Scan’: Go back to the screen to continue scanning.
- ‘Find’: Here you can search for a ticket if the visitor forgot his ticket. You can search on order number, name, barcode and e-mail address. Side note: if an order contains more than one ticket, you will see a result for each ticket. When clicking on a result, you can see all the details and at the bottom you can scan the ticket.
- ‘Sync status’: This shows whether the app is online and if the statistics are being synced to the Backoffice.
- ‘Stats’: Only for admin users; here you can see the statistics of the session you are logged in, divided into entry group and entry.
- ‘Other’: Press operations to log out.