To gain insight into all processed and sent credit vouchers, you can use this “how to” on printing out an Excel file. This can be used by your accounting department to keep track of which orders requested a credit voucher, as well as to get an overview of the corresponding amounts paid. This report contains both the credit vouchers sent via the COVID-19 Request Tool and the external vouchers (outside the tool).
Step 1: Go to Reports and then to Custom.
Step 2: Select the ‘Report for credit vouchers’ report
Enter your customer number (MID) and select Download for Excel at 'Details'.
Notes to the report:
- Voucher Code: The voucher code that the fan has received.
- Credit amount: the credit of the relevant voucher code. Note: If a fan places a new order using a credit voucher and there is a value left, the original value in column B changes and a new line is created with the remaining value (Voucher value is higher than order amount).
- Issued from Order ID: if requested via the tool, this indicates for which old order it was issued.
- Issued from Merchant ID: Indicates through which account the voucher code was issued.
- Issued from Event ID: if requested via the tool, it indicates from which event the credit voucher comes based on the old order.
- Issue date: Date and time of sending.
- Used for Order ID: If the voucher code has been redeemed, this indicates for which new order.
- Used for MID: indicates on which account the credit voucher code has been redeemed (especially relevant for cross-merchant).
- Used for EID: redeemed at which event.
- New voucher credit: Is TRUE or FALSE, indicates whether a new voucher code has been issued (if there was credit left on the old voucher code).
- New voucher code: the new voucher code that has been issued as a result of new voucher credit.
- E-mail: sent to which email address.
- First name: Fan's first name (if known).
- Last name: Last name of the fan (if known).